A Silent Prayer!




I Am Standing Still, No Words, No Emotions,
The Rising Sun, All Energy, All Light.

I Am Breathing In, Fresh Air, Fresh Fragrance,
The Running Wind, A Bit Cool, A Bit Soft.

I Am Silent, Thoughtless, Speechless,
The Moving Earth, Hurriedly, Continuously.

I Am Peace, No Space, No Sense,
The Huge Tree, Growing, Standing.

I Am Quite, No Noise, No Voice,
The Flying Bird, Singing, Chirping.


We all are part of dynamic system and yet we claim that we want peace. Wise way is to be being harmonious with this continuously moving system, in sync with system and one will experience peace!
The ‘Whole Peace’ is a continuous activity. How this will be true that One have to do something – an activity or set of activity, to be an activity-less?
Remarks and Suggestions are welcomed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

A Human Heart