The collection of my thoughts, as I am growing by living day-to-day life.
Lady Of Dreams
-
Lady of Dreams is Lady of Desire. One imagine about her, try to see all qualities he wish in her. She is his own creation as against the creation of supreme power.
Love is, hearing what love is, always, Love is, seeing what love is, always, Love is, living entire length of life, praising Love. Love is immemorial and famous, Love is all knowing, Love is saving from harm. Love is spiritual wealth, Love is intellectual strength, Love is understanding. Love is having heroic heart to follow Love.
I have heard, If you set your love free, and if it is true and real, it will come back to you. After a incident, I realize that this is true with our relationship with God. He has set us free on this planet earth, and that we can do what we like . We have to find our true love. I have found my true love in God himself. He has set me free on this planet earth to do whatever I like and find my true love. And hence I am surrendering myself to my true love. So that we and our true love will reunite. This is the only eternal love. One has to find it as early as possible in his life.
A Whole New World! For New Year! As One opens Oneself to the infinite universe, unknown -n- undefined, One starts growing. Accepting infinite possibilities for Oneself and in turn for universe makes One responsible for Oneself and for universe. A creation of better universe for everyone and continuing for future generations becomes the motivation of One’s action. Excited by these objectives, One devotes Oneself for understanding more about unknowns. Only few are able to follow the path once chosen, others just stops somewhere! Let’s pledge to dissolve unto the universal energy, the source for everything. Let’s become part of it – consciously (One is already energy) and turn the universal force to make universe better by understanding the universe at new levels. Let’s continue the work, with new vision and new hopes with start of new calender year. Let’s celebrate the beginning of year! With excitement to know what our efforts will reveal about o...