Me to We

The whole situation will change, once One will define One as We, instead of I. When One defines I, One talks about my things, my past, my teachings, my family, my community, my region and many more. Why talk about I, me & mine? When One is talking about I, there are all others who are not part of I. One stuck to definition of I and class confined by definition – not the entire class. 

Better way is to talk about We. When One starts believing in We, ‘I and Others’ dissolves into One. And there is Oneness with Every-One. With Oneness, there is Unity, Harmony, Equality and Happiness.

Be the One who is part of We All, cause We are human beings with purpose for Our Life - to elevate Living of Every-One.

We are, what we think, think of Ourself. One Loves One and One Loves All; not some defined class. 

Do take care of Ourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

Beyond Being...