THE WHITE!
Everyday
There Are Many Flowers – I Click,
Yet
Those Blooming Flowers – Not Beautiful As You.
Every
Dawn The Colorful Clouds – I Watch,
Yet
Those Colors – Not Cheerful As You.
Every
Where Smiling Faces – I See,
Yet
Those Smiles – Not Sweet As Yours.
Everyday
There Are Many – I Commute With,
Yet
Those Everyday Faces – Seems So Distance.
Each
Day Even Though – You Are At Distance,
For
Me Your Presence – Seems So Close.
Every
Night I Go To Bed – Wishing You Good Night,
Yet
I Can Not Sleep – Imagination Is High.
Everyday
I Start A Day – Greeting You Wonderful Day,
And
My Day Is Superb – A Confident Start.
Everyday
I Wish To Be – With You There,
Yet
I Am Happy – You Are In My Heart Forever.
This
Is How I Live – Everyday With You.
PS
Are
You Living The Same Way?
Everyday
I Live – Thinking About You.
|