Perfect Stranger

Just Like 


You Are A Perfect Stranger To Trust For!

I Know Nothing Much – Only Your Name,
I Have No Memories – Only Picture Of You.

I Don’t Know Your Heart – Only Few Of Your Thoughts,
I Don’t Know Your Soul – Only Little About Your Concerns.

I Believe In Your Words – Though You Express Them Merely,
I Believe In Your Actions – Though You Perform Them Rarely.

I Don’t Know Your Wellness – Only Your Smiling Face,
I Don’t Know Your Place – Only Your Last Trace.

I Don’t Know Your Dream – Though Your Devotion,
I Don’t Know Your Expectations – Though Your Hopes.

I Don’t Know Your View – Only What You Dare For,
I Don’t Know Your Feelings – Only What You Care For.

I Don’t Know Your Prospect – Though Your Dedication,
I Don’t Know Your Beliefs – Though Your Determinations.

I Don’t Know What You Want – May Be What You Like,
I Don’t Know What Makes You Happy – May Be You Are Happy Always.

Whenever I Think Of You  I Feel I Know So Much About You,
I Simply Have To Trust You  Believe In You That You Are Trustworthy Too.

You Are Well Known Stranger  Who Need Not To Be Explored More,
For Trusting Is Better Than Loving  Only To Be Trusted More.

Whenever You Are Here  My Love Is Growing For You,
Whenever You Are Not Here  My Trust Is Growing For You.

PS
Trust One’s Presence There And Love One’s Being Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

Beyond Being...