I Love Mountains!

Red Rose For One!

I Love Mountains.

And I Found The Peace, High Up On The Peak.

It’s Neither Distance Nor Cliff,
It’s Pride And Faith That I Walked With.

It’s Neither Silence Nor Thin Air,
It’s Fear And Worries That I Left Behind.

It’s Neither Perfect Nor Pleasant,
It’s Natural And Inspirational That I Saw Afar.

It’s Neither Excitation Nor Infatuation,
It’s Calm Emotions And Balanced Composure That I Found At Heart.

It’s Neither Scene Nor Beauty,
It’s Love And Joy That I Felt Surround.

It’s Neither Solitariness Nor Atop,
It’s Oneness And Life That I Witnessed Within.

It’s Neither Magical Nor Paradise,
It’s Real And Divine That I Experienced About.

PS
This Is How One Enjoys Being There On Top Of The Mountain.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot.
    One's heart always know what One wants,
    Follow One's Heart!
    That's what they say.
    And start to write, words will be revealed automatically as One flows along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

Beyond Being...