White
And
I Don’t Wanna Stop,
Though
My Heart Is Full Of Memories,
That
Made Me Cry Once,
And
Made Me Smile Too,
And
Here And Now,
I
Don’t Wanna Stop Here, I Wanna Reach There.
All
My Dreams And Desires,
Few
I Achieved And Few I Left,
The
Joy And The Sorrow I Felt,
Yet
I Wish To See What’s More Out There?
Even
I Don’t Know What Exactly Will Be Out There?
I
Don’t Wanna Stop Here, I Wanna Reach There.
All
My Friends And Kins,
And
Many People I Met Along,
With
Their Tales And Directions,
That
Made Me More Sane,
I
Know There Are Many More Masses To Talk With,
More
Stories To Share,
I
Don’t Wanna Stop Here, I Wanna Reach There.
All
The Places I Stayed,
Nights
And Days I Passed There,
With
Their Traditions And Teachings,
That
Added More Thoughtfulness,
I
Wish To See All The Known/Unknown Places,
Much
Far Away,
I
Don’t Wanna Stop Here, I Wanna Reach There.
PS
This
Is What I Felt, By The End Of The Year And Wishing For New Year.
|