For You.. Always!


The Red Rose

Thanks A Lot;
For You Always Bring, My Soul To Peace.

Thanks A Lot;

For Making Me Write, That I Am Posting – The Inspiration I Am Looking For,
For Making Me One, That I Am Now – The Identity I Am Craving For.

For You.. Always Make My Heart Happy – The Joy I Am Missing For,
For You.. Always Make My Soul Still – The Peace I Am Expecting For.

For Making Me Shed – Tears Of Bliss - The Sensibility I Am Needing For,
For Making Me Live – Life Of Love – The Living, I Am Dreaming For.

For Your Words - Source Of Motivation, Even You Say Them From Far,
For Your Wishes - Source Of Energy, Even You Ship Them From Far-Off.

For Your Dreams – Guiding Force, Even You Share From Farthest,
For Your Love – Driving Power, Even You Send From Furthest.



PS
I Always Wish To Thank You, Do You Wish The Same?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

Beyond Being...