Only Way..

I tried to stabilise, and I found,
Everyone is moving, and I started moving.

I tried to move on with everyone, and I found,
Everyone has his own pace, and I started moving with my own pace.

I tried to maintain pace, and I found,
Everyone keep on changing pace, and I keep on changing pace.

I tried to maintain direction, and I found,
Everyone keep on changing direction, and I keep on changing direction.

I tried to assert destination, and I found,
Everyone keep on changing destination, and I keep on changing destination.

More I tried, More I found,
Moving on and keep on changing,
Everyone is doing same, Even don't know why!
Learning from others might be the way, and following your heart is the only way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

Beyond Being...