Prayer For Seekers

 

Every Morning

O Master!

Every morning, when the gates of
darkness open, I see You O Friend! 
standing at the portal.
May it be a day of joy or a day of 
sorrow, or may it be a day full of 
challenges; it is enough for me 
that I am connected with You. 
Now, I have no worries. Now, I will 
be able to face anything gladly.
O Divine Companion! Only when I fall 
short of love, I pray to You for peace. 
For the one who lacks the riches of 
love cannot endure any difficulty. 
But when I am connected with 
You, I experience a fountain of love 
rising in my heart. And then O my 
Soul Mate! These times of trials 
and tribulations turn into choicest 
gifts from You.
O dear Lord! Now, I do not ask for 
peace. Bless me with Your love 
divine.
Let Your love come in the form of 
peace or let it come as unrest, 
O Divine Lover! Looking at them 
may I be able to say I know You, 
I know You all. 

Om Peace Peace Peace

Found this while looking for good articles for seekers on wisdom!

Source & Credit : https://www.srmd.org/en-IN/wisdom/articles/seekers-corner/prayers/every-morning-when-the/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

バースデイ・ガール

Beyond Being...